Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Phosphorus (P) in plants
Selected intervention: Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control), n.e.c.
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.10. Selecting and preparing the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10. Selecting the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10.TT. Selecting a different type of planting material
- --- 10.10.10.TT.20. Planting a different variety/cultivar (e.g., a disease-resistant variety)
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.20. Fertilizing and irrigating
- +++ 20.20.10. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments
- +++ 20.20.10.TC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control)
- --- 20.20.10.TC.NEC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 20.20.10.TT. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments using a different method/tool/material
- +++ 20.20.10.TT.30. Using a different type of amendment/fertilizer or mixture