Publications for this intervention
Selected intervention: Applying mulch (also see "managing crop residues")
Selected outcome: Abundance of invertebrates as natural enemies of crop pests
Map of publications for this intervention
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by outcome
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All outcomes
- +++ 10. Crops
- +++ 10.30. Crop damage, infection, and infestation (also see "pathogens, pests, and weeds")
- --- 10.30.20. Crop damage or infestation by pests
- +++ 10.40. Crop growth and survival
- --- 10.40.NEC. Crop growth and survival, n.e.c.
- +++ 40. Pathogens, pests, weeds, and invasive species
- +++ 90. Wildlife (including pollinators and natural enemies)