Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Crop damage, n.e.c.
Selected intervention: None
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.10. Selecting and preparing the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10. Selecting the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10.TT. Selecting a different type of planting material
- --- 10.10.10.TT.20. Planting a different variety/cultivar (e.g., a disease-resistant variety)
- +++ 10.10.20. Preparing the planting material
- +++ 10.10.20.TT. Preparing the planting material using a different method/tool
- --- 10.10.20.TT.NEC. Preparing the planting material using a different method/tool, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops
- +++ 10.20.10.TT. Planting crops using a different method/tool
- --- 10.20.10.TT.30. Planting in a different substrate (e.g., planting in mounds, ridges, or raised beds; also see "landscaping" and "tilling")
- --- 10.20.10.TT.40. Planting at a different density or spacing (including planting in rows vs broadcasting)
- +++ 10.20.10.TT.50. Planting at a different depth
- --- Planting below the surface of the soil (e.g., using dibbing sticks or seed drills vs broadcasting)
- --- 10.20.10.TT.60. Planting in a different orientation (e.g., planting cuttings horizontally vs vertically)
- +++ 10.40. Harvesting crops
- +++ 10.40.10. Harvesting crops
- +++ 10.40.10.TT. Harvesting crops using a different method/tool
- --- 10.40.10.TT.10. Harvesting crops at a different time
- +++ 10.40.10.TT.20. Harvesting crops using machinery (e.g., vs harvesting using hand tools)
- --- 10.40.10.TT.NEC. Harvesting crops using a different method/tool, n.e.c.