Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Soil
Selected intervention: Clearing land for planting using a different method/tool (e.g., slash-and-burn vs bulldozer)
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.10. Managing crop residues (also see "tilling the soil")
- +++ 10.50.10.TC. Destroying/removing crop residues (vs control; i.e. vs retaining crop residues)
- --- 10.50.10.TC.10. Burning crop residues
- --- 10.50.10.TC.NEC. Destroying/removing crop residues (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control; also see "tilling the soil")
- --- 10.50.20.TC.NEC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50.20. Using crop rotations (including cover crops in the non-growing season; also see "intercropping/polyculture")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Using crop rotations (vs control)
- --- 10.50.20.TC.30. Rotating cash/food crops with fallows or temporary grasslands/pastures (not including cover crops)
- +++ 10.50.20.TT. Using a different method/tool/species for crop rotations
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.10. Preparing land for planting
- +++ 20.10.10. Clearing land for planting (also see "retaining semi-natural habitats")
- +++ 20.10.10.TT. Clearing land for planting using a different method/tool (e.g., slash-and-burn vs bulldozer)
- --- 20.10.10.TT.NEC. Clearing land for planting using a different method/tool, n.e.c.
- +++ 20.20. Fertilizing and irrigating
- +++ 20.20.10. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments
- +++ 20.20.10.TC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control)
- +++ 40. Non-crop habitat management in farmland
- +++ 40.50. Retaining non-crop habitats in farmland