Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Soil
Selected intervention: Clearing land for planting (vs control), n.e.c.
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops
- +++ 10.20.10.TC. Planting crops (vs control; i.e. vs abandoning farmland; also see "using crop rotations" for fallows)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TC. Intercropping/polyculture (vs control; i.e. polyculture vs monoculture)
- --- 10.20.20.TC.20. Intercropping/polyculture with woody plants (agroforestry, including alley cropping and shade cropping)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.20. Using crop rotations (including cover crops in the non-growing season; also see "intercropping/polyculture")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Using crop rotations (vs control)
- --- 10.50.20.TC.30. Rotating cash/food crops with fallows or temporary grasslands/pastures (not including cover crops)
- +++ 10.50.20.TT. Using a different method/tool/species for crop rotations
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.10. Preparing land for planting
- +++ 20.10.10. Clearing land for planting (also see "retaining semi-natural habitats")
- +++ 20.10.10.TC. Clearing land for planting (vs control; e.g., vs retaining semi-natural habitat)
- --- 20.10.10.TC.NEC. Clearing land for planting (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 20.10.30. Plowing
- +++ 20.10.30.TC. Plowing (vs control; i.e. vs no tillage)
- --- 20.10.30.TC.NEC. Plowing (vs control; i.e. vs no tillage), n.e.c.
- +++ 20.10.30.TT. Plowing using a different method/tool
- +++ 20.10.30.TT.20. Plowing less (e.g., conservation tillage/minimum tillage/reduced tillage)
- +++ 20.10.30.TT.30. Plowing more (e.g., ripping/subsoiling to reduce compaction)
- +++ 40. Non-crop habitat management in farmland
- +++ 40.50. Retaining non-crop habitats in farmland