Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Nitrogen (N, including ammonium [NH4+] and nitrate [NO3-] in soils)
Selected intervention: Using a different amount of amendment/fertilizer (e.g., using the recommended rate of fertilizer)
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.10. Managing crop residues (also see "tilling the soil")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control; also see "tilling the soil")
- --- 10.50.20.TC.NEC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50.20. Using crop rotations (including cover crops in the non-growing season; also see "intercropping/polyculture")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Using crop rotations (vs control)
- --- 10.50.20.TC.20. Rotating cash/food crops with cover crops (not including intercropping in the growing season)
- +++ 10.50.20.TT. Using a different method/tool/species for crop rotations
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.20. Fertilizing and irrigating
- +++ 20.20.10. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments
- +++ 20.20.10.TC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control)
- --- 20.20.10.TC.100. Applying synthetic/mineral/inorganic fertilizer (including N, P, K, and other nutrients)
- --- 20.20.10.TC.30. Applying biochar
- +++ 20.20.10.TC.60. Applying manure
- --- 20.20.10.TC.90. Applying nitrification inhibitor
- --- 20.20.10.TC.NEC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 20.20.10.TT. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments using a different method/tool/material
- --- 20.20.10.TT.10. Using a different amount of amendment/fertilizer (e.g., using the recommended rate of fertilizer)
- +++ 20.20.10.TT.30. Using a different type of amendment/fertilizer or mixture