Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Nitrogen (N, including ammonium [NH4+] and nitrate [NO3-] in soils)
Selected intervention: Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control), n.e.c.
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.10. Managing crop residues (also see "tilling the soil")
- +++ 10.50.10.TC. Destroying/removing crop residues (vs control; i.e. vs retaining crop residues)
- --- 10.50.10.TC.10. Burning crop residues
- --- 10.50.10.TC.NEC. Destroying/removing crop residues (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control; also see "tilling the soil")
- --- 10.50.20.TC.NEC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50.20. Using crop rotations (including cover crops in the non-growing season; also see "intercropping/polyculture")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Using crop rotations (vs control)
- --- 10.50.20.TC.20. Rotating cash/food crops with cover crops (not including intercropping in the growing season)
- +++ 10.50.20.TT. Using a different method/tool/species for crop rotations
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.10. Preparing land for planting
- +++ 20.10.10. Clearing land for planting (also see "retaining semi-natural habitats")
- +++ 20.10.10.TT. Clearing land for planting using a different method/tool (e.g., slash-and-burn vs bulldozer)
- --- 20.10.10.TT.NEC. Clearing land for planting using a different method/tool, n.e.c.
- +++ 20.20. Fertilizing and irrigating
- +++ 20.20.10. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments
- +++ 20.20.10.TC. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments (vs control)
- --- 20.20.10.TC.100. Applying synthetic/mineral/inorganic fertilizer (including N, P, K, and other nutrients)
- +++ 20.20.10.TT. Applying fertilizer and soil amendments using a different method/tool/material