Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Pathogens
Selected intervention: None
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.10. Selecting and preparing the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10. Selecting the planting material
- +++ 10.10.10.TT. Selecting a different type of planting material
- --- 10.10.10.TT.20. Planting a different variety/cultivar (e.g., a disease-resistant variety)
- +++ 10.10.10.TT.30. Planting materials of a different quality (e.g., longer vs shorter cuttings, or older vs younger stored seeds)
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops
- +++ 10.20.10.TT. Planting crops using a different method/tool
- +++ 10.20.10.TT.10. Planting in a different location/environment
- --- Planting in a different agro-climatic context (e.g., climate type or soil type)
- --- Planting in a different landscape context (e.g., near natural habitat or near a mining area)
- --- Planting in a different local context (e.g., a larger field vs a smaller field, or sloping land vs flat)
- --- Planting using an artificial structure (e.g., in a polytunnel or under a shade net)
- --- 10.20.10.TT.20. Planting at a different time (i.e. earlier vs later, but not year vs year)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TC. Intercropping/polyculture (vs control; i.e. polyculture vs monoculture)
- --- 10.20.20.TC.10. Intercropping/polyculture with non-woody plants (including ground cover during the growing season; e.g., push-pull with companion plants)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.30. Managing crop growth (also see "pathogen, pest, and weed management" and "fertilizing and irrigating")
- +++ 10.30.10. Thinning/pruning crops
- +++ 10.30.10.TC. Thinning/pruning crops (vs control)
- --- 10.30.10.TC.NEC. Thinning/pruning crops (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.30.10.TT. Thinning/pruning crops using a different method/tool
- --- 10.30.10.TT.NEC. Thinning/pruning crops using a different method/tool, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.10. Managing crop residues (also see "tilling the soil")
- +++ 10.50.10.TC. Destroying/removing crop residues (vs control; i.e. vs retaining crop residues)
- --- 10.50.10.TC.30. Removing crop residues from the field
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control; also see "tilling the soil")
- --- 10.50.20.TC.NEC. Incorporating crop residues into the soil (vs control), n.e.c.