Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Time, n.e.c.
Selected intervention: None
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops (e.g., planting at a different time or in a different place)
- +++ 10.20.10.TT. Planting crops using a different method/tool
- +++ 10.20.10.TT.10. Planting in a different location/environment
- --- Planting in a different agro-climatic context (e.g., climate type or soil type)
- --- Planting in a different landscape context (e.g., near natural habitat, near a mining area, or in a polluted site)
- --- 10.20.10.TT.40. Planting at a different density or spacing (including planting in rows vs broadcasting or planting rows in different orientations)
- --- 10.20.10.TT.70. Planting using machinery (e.g., vs planting using hand tools)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TC. Intercropping/polyculture (vs control; i.e. polyculture vs monoculture)
- --- 10.20.20.TC.10. Intercropping/polyculture with non-woody plants (including ground cover during the growing season; e.g., push-pull with companion plants)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 10.40. Harvesting crops
- +++ 10.40.10. Harvesting crops (e.g., harvesting at a different time)
- +++ 10.40.10.TT. Harvesting crops using a different method/tool
- +++ 10.40.10.TT.20. Harvesting crops using machinery (e.g., vs harvesting using hand tools)
- --- 10.40.10.TT.NEC. Harvesting crops using a different method/tool, n.e.c.
- +++ 20. Soil, water, and land management
- +++ 20.10. Preparing land for planting
- +++ 20.10.30. Plowing
- +++ 20.10.30.TT. Plowing using a different method/tool
- +++ 20.10.30.TT.20. Plowing with a different intensity (e.g., depth or frequency)
- --- 20.10.30.TT.30. Plowing using a different tool (e.g., hand tools vs machinery; but not "Plowing with a different intensity")
- +++ 20.10.40. Preparing the planting bed (e.g., making raised beds)
- +++ 30. Pathogen, pest, and weed management (see other categories for cultural control, host plant resistance, and habitat management)
- +++ 30.40. Weed control
- +++ 30.40.30. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (also see "soil" for "tilling" and "mulching")
- +++ 30.40.30.TC. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (vs no physical/mechanical control)
- --- 30.40.30.TC.30. Weeding (i.e. uprooting weeds by hand)
- --- 30.40.30.TC.NEC. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (vs no physical/mechanical control), n.e.c.
- +++ 30.40.30.TT. Using a different method/tool for physical/mechanical control of weeds
- --- 30.40.30.TT.NEC. Using a different method/tool for physical/mechanical control of weeds, n.e.c.