Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Agricultural land, n.e.c.
Selected intervention: None
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 30. Pathogen, pest, and weed management (see other categories for cultural control, host plant resistance, and habitat management)
- +++ 30.20. Invertebrate pest control (e.g., insects and mites)
- +++ 30.20.20. Chemical control of invertebrate pests
- +++ 30.20.20.TC. Chemical control of invertebrate pests (vs no chemical control)
- +++ 30.20.20.TC.10. Using a pesticide or mixture of pesticides