Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Soil organisms, n.e.c.
Selected intervention: None
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.10. Planting crops (e.g., planting at a different time or in a different place)
- +++ 10.20.10.TC. Planting crops (vs control; i.e. vs abandoning farmland; also see "using crop rotations" for fallows)
- --- 10.20.10.TC.NEC. Planting crops (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 10.50. Managing crop rotations, cover crops, crop residues, and fallows
- +++ 10.50.20. Using crop rotations (including cover crops in the non-growing season; also see "intercropping/polyculture")
- +++ 10.50.20.TC. Using crop rotations (vs control)
- --- 10.50.20.TC.30. Rotating cash/food crops with fallows or temporary grasslands/pastures (not including cover crops)
- +++ 10.50.20.TT. Using a different method/tool/species for crop rotations
- +++ 40. Non-crop habitat management in farmland
- +++ 40.50. Retaining non-crop habitats in farmland
- +++ 40.50.20. Retaining semi-natural habitats in farmland (e.g., forest fragments or riparian areas)
- +++ 40.50.20.TC. Retaining semi-natural habitats in farmland (vs control; e.g., vs clearing land for planting)
- --- 40.50.20.TC.NEC. Retaining semi-natural habitats in farmland (vs control), n.e.c.
- +++ 40.50.20.TT. Retaining semi-natural habitats in farmland using a different method/tool
- --- 40.50.20.TT.NEC. Retaining semi-natural habitats in farmland using a different method/tool, n.e.c.