Publications for this outcome
Selected outcome: Labor
Selected intervention: Intercropping/polyculture with woody plants (agroforestry, including alley cropping and shade cropping)
Map of publications for this outcome
Please note that not all publications provide the locations of study sites.
Filter by intervention
Click +++ to expand or --- to collapse each level in this classification. Classes with "n.e.c." are "not elsewhere classified".Expand all | Collapse all
- +++ All interventions
- +++ 10. Crop management
- +++ 10.20. Planting crops (including intercropping/polyculture/agroforestry)
- +++ 10.20.20. Intercropping/polyculture (e.g., agroforestry or companion planting)
- +++ 10.20.20.TC. Intercropping/polyculture (vs control; i.e. polyculture vs monoculture)
- --- 10.20.20.TC.20. Intercropping/polyculture with woody plants (agroforestry, including alley cropping and shade cropping)
- +++ 10.20.20.TT. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species
- --- 10.20.20.TT.NEC. Intercropping/polyculture using a different method/tool/species, n.e.c.
- +++ 30. Pathogen, pest, and weed management (see other categories for cultural control, host plant resistance, and habitat management)
- +++ 30.40. Weed control
- +++ 30.40.20. Chemical control of weeds
- +++ 30.40.20.TC. Chemical control of weeds (vs no chemical control)
- --- 30.40.20.TC.10. Using a herbicide or mixture of herbicides
- +++ 30.40.30. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (also see "soil" for "tilling" and "mulching")
- +++ 30.40.30.TC. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (vs no physical/mechanical control)
- --- 30.40.30.TC.NEC. Physical/mechanical control of weeds (vs no physical/mechanical control), n.e.c.